Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scabs

So. . . like right after I wrote that lovely paragraph about the dead moth, I decided I would go on a nice refreshing longboard session. I've had alot in me brain lately, and for some reason (cliche, I know) longboarding just helps me clear my head. :) I wish I were better, because I really love it; but alas I suck. ANYWAYS. I decided to ride to the high school from my house. It's about three miles. I've never done it during the day, but I thought hey "no time like the present". Right?
WRONG.
I was bombing down this hill, crazy fast, and there were no street lights. I ended up hitting a heaved up slab of concrete and flying off. I futched up my ankle, scraped and bruised my ribs and hips all up, and ripped holes in my sweat shirt.
Wonderful.
It gets better though. I got back on, and teetered around on my stupid ankle till I made it to the school. Once there, I couldn't get ahold of a ride. So. I froze. Eventually I found a ride, and all's well that ends well I guess. But Im still grumped about it all, mostly do to the fact that I have the emotional control of a 3 year old.

CONCLUSION: Never use longboarding as a way to escape your childish troubles and bullshvixk, especially at night. Its much better to be a boob at home, than to be a cripple outside. Also, somebody needs to fix the damn concrete. Peace ann blessins.

1 comment:

  1. as terrible as this sounds, its also hilarious. just because of your awesome writing skills. please never change. i love trev.

    ReplyDelete