Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Friends

Last night I realised something. I love my friends. Really.

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Preference last night. If there is one thing I miss most about High School, it would have to be the dances. After going to the dance, and seeing a bunch of my friends I havent seen for almost a year, I came home. As I lay in bed, I just started thinking about how really blessed I am to have met such amazing people, who really love and appreciate me. I felt a little guilty. Have I been as good a friend to them, as they have been to me? I immediately picked up my cell phone and started texting all of my friends. I just said something simple to them along the lines of "you are pretty :) I like ya" or "you are a sweet person :) i like ya".. I didnt get as far as I would have liked before falling asleep, but the ones who recieved my message reciprocated it with a similar message. ALL of them appreciated it. I love my friends so much, and I understand that sometimes I dont fully appreciate them or act like a best friend should, but they will never know the full impact they have all had on me as a person. Every aspect of my life has been affected by one of them somehow.

I love each of them individually, and owe them more than I could ever give.

Starting with my next post, I am going to write about one of my friends each time. I want everyone to know what they are to me. Stay tuned, you might be featured :)

No comments:

Post a Comment